some pretty decor on a blog

PurplemoonDecember 4, 2011

She has some pretty Christmas decor photos, but I especially like the garland design on the white hutch. It is wonderful I think. (9th photo down on the blog)

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty decorations

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Oh wow! Thanks, Karen! I've bookmarked it...love it! Lots of my kind of old wood ideas! & beautiful garland & whites! WoW! Jeanne S.
Great time w/gr-kids for a few days...back to decorating tomorrow. ;-)

Bookmark   December 4, 2011 at 10:22PM
phonegirl

Karen, she has some wonderful ideas. Love her chalkboard and Everything!

Punk

Bookmark   December 5, 2011 at 12:40AM
Purplemoon

I really need to see if I can contact some of these bloggers and get permission to save any photos I like into our Inspiration albums.
Meanwhile, I save the photos myself into my own (private) album of Christmas ideas. ;0)

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my evening's browsing. It has been relaxing for me, especially after the Santa Tree crashing again earlier. For the life of me, I can't imagine
how or why those cats bump the table its on...it couldn't be more out of the way!! As you can see from this photo.

As they come around the corner, there is the life-size dog statue (always there) to slow them down. I think maybe they, or one of them, is darting behind the dog and bumping the tree table tho. I'm ready to put a FENCE around it.
(you can see Ty in the photo, laying just in front of the dog statue).
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 5, 2011 at 2:34AM
Purplemoon

I really need to see if I can contact some of these bloggers and get permission to save any photos I like into our Inspiration albums.
Meanwhile, I save the photos myself into my own (private) album of Christmas ideas. ;0>

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my evening's browsing. It has been relaxing for me, especially after the Santa Tree crashing again earlier. For the life of me, I can't imagine
how or why those cats bump the table its on...it couldn't be more out of the way!! As you can see from this photo.

As they come around the corner, there is the life-size dog statue (always there) to slow them down. I think maybe they, or one of them, is darting behind the dog and bumping the tree table tho. I'm ready to put a FENCE around it.
(you can see Ty in the photo, laying just in front of the dog statue).
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 5, 2011 at 2:36AM
Purplemoon

well darn, don't know how I managed to double post...that's a new one.

Old blonde syndrome, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
;p)

Bookmark   December 5, 2011 at 2:42AM
kathleen_li

Karen, you have been very busy, and it looks beautiful! I don't know how you do it!
I just finished up outside today, and moving slowly inside.
I wanted to take advantage of the mild weather we have been having to get everything set outside.
I am in awe of you!

Bookmark   December 6, 2011 at 5:40PM
More Discussions
"Inspiration Pictures" reminder
Hi Gang.....thought I'd remind you I've got a bunch...
Purplemoon
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™