miele wall ovens purchased in last 2 years

shepardfoxJuly 29, 2013

Looking for feedback on Miele wall ovens purchased in the last 2 years. Thinking of putting this brand in a newly renovated kitchen.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phiwwy

i have Miele double ovens, about 1 yr old. love them! i love the features - just MAKE SURE you vent the cabinet or the fan will whistle.

Bookmark   July 29, 2013 at 10:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
will2kz

As you can see I'm a fan. The main oven is brand new, the speed oven is one generation old, the steam oven is 2 generations old if you consider the combi-steam the latest.

Once you get the user interface it is fine. Many complain that it is not as simple as dialing a knob, but I can type an exact temperature (321 degrees) and it goes there. Gives me a lot of confidence. These are precision instruments. There have been some problems with Miele regular ovens getting to temp in the past, but I don't think it was a pandemic. I really only need the larger oven for larger things. The speed oven heats up on convection very fast, as fast as my Breville toaster oven, but results are more even and consistent. While I agree that matching appliances is not the best in terms of function, my wife did not agree, so no gaggeneu steam or wolf regular oven to match the speed. I don't think I sacrificed all that much sticking with just Miele.

Bookmark   July 30, 2013 at 9:44PM
More Discussions
Has anyone dealt with any members from AutomaticWasher.org
I am curious to know if anyone has spoken with any...
anthony1717
Wolf porcelain chipping on new ovens
Argggggg!!!! New wolf E series ovens, purchased and...
jackson2348
Zephyr Hurricane vs Broan QP430SS
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice or stories...
brewcat
Shark Hard Surface Steam CleanerSE3306C steam not coming out of nozzle
Hi, Our Shark Hard Surface Steam Cleaner is heating...
danadevy
motor for bluestar hood
I recently purchased a floor model bluestar range and...
shelly_ok
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™