Bar Posting

oldalgebraDecember 5, 2010

Here is my latest post. You have seen the shelf decorations before, but thought you might like a look at the total picture.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Bar Decorating

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
leveta

Looks great!!!

Bookmark   December 5, 2010 at 7:38PM
jeannespines

Great decor, OA! Love that arrangement above the bar especially...but your place settings (or am I breaking a DH rule calling them that?) are so festive! Looks like a great place to relax & enjoy the game! I'm happy to see that you were a "rule breaker" & added those Santa hats on the framed print of the BB players! Too cute! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 5, 2010 at 9:08PM
phonegirl

OA, wonderful decorations. I love the the bar setting with all the red and white gingham, stripes and dishes. Above the bar is so pretty too with all the sports, greenery and lights. Your TV even has Chritmas on it.

Everyone on BLOG land is going to love this and YOU as much as we do here. You are so good at narrating to go with each step along your journey.

Punk

Bookmark   December 6, 2010 at 12:18AM
Purplemoon

You have the "bestest bar in town"! I've always loved how you decorate it, not to mention its just a great place to sit and enjoy what you love.

I agree with Punk, those folks in Bloggerville are going to totally love what a unique, creative, humorous gal you are.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 6, 2010 at 1:45AM
luvstocraft

I posted on your blog OA. I really loved your naration. Guess all our DH's have to have a little space of their own--but I loved how you managed to slip a little of your style into his "space" in such a gorgeous way. That area really looks great!

Luvs

Bookmark   December 6, 2010 at 10:14AM
jaybird

That is hilarious!!
Thanks for linking,
J

Bookmark   December 6, 2010 at 2:26PM
excessfroufrou

Rules or no rules looks like you managed to infiltrate the bar pretty handily. And I'm sorry but all those red and white dishes are just as cutsie as can be.
Frou

Bookmark   December 6, 2010 at 2:39PM
More Discussions
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
bumping up links to our Inspiration Albums
http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2812708/inspiration-pictures-reminder...
Purplemoon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™