Type of shower valve needed

blacky15August 7, 2014

Hi I have a large shower area and want two fixed heads and also a separate body wash shower head so that's 3 different outlets. I want them all to work independently but also want to be able to use the two fixed heads at the same time? What type of valve do I need? I also want it to be thermostatic.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I would get a Delta shower valve and diverter valve. The main valve is thermostatic and the other has I believe 6 settings to your preference.

Here is a link that might be useful: Custom showering system

    Bookmark   August 7, 2014 at 3:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If you're interested in Hansgrohe, you may be able to find a Thermobalance III valve from some resellers.

If not, then you can use a Hansgrohe iBox and a Quattro diverter. The iBox is sort of the foundation, you can build off of that.

Or you can use any basic volume and temperature supply valve from any manufacturer and have that feed a Quattro diverter, or some other manufacturer's diverter.

    Bookmark   August 8, 2014 at 2:43PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kohler Elevance Tub - for disabled - gorgeous
Pretty new product from Kohler. anyone who is looking...
Final Decisions - Lighting and Countertop - "Spa-Like" or "Dreary"?
We have been in the middle of a very long & drawn-out...
Classic looking offset vanity top?
I'm planning out a bathroom remodel for a 1920s Craftsman...
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
Cultured Marble vs onyx collection vs solid surface shower pan
1st off, I am a long time lurker in these forums and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™