Need opinion - double tissue holder

CherylAugust 16, 2012

We're planning to put Chatham hardware from Restoration Hardware in our master bath, and I'm trying to decide between the tissue holder and the double tissue holder. Since there isn't any storage near the toilet, the double tissue holder would be practical, but what do you think of the look?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kmcg

They remind me too much of public restrooms - it seems odd to me to have this in a residence. But the look of the piece itself is fine.

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 11:40AM
Sarah Brennan

I just put the double paper holder/magazine rack from pottery barn in my bathroom. Yes, in a perfect bathroom it may not have been my top choice, but like you, I don't have other storage right next to the toilet, so it made sense for us. I would not change my decision.

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 2:17PM
beeps

I just looked it up and, honestly, I don't care for the look. But, I certainly see the practicality of it. How about putting a small shelf in there? Or one of those toilet paper roll stack thingies.

I have a cabinet above the toilet in the water closet here, and find it so convenient I added one to my new build.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 11:02PM
angela12345

Or, have a tiny cabinet built in between the studs in the wall. Basically like a medicine cabinet but down low by the toilet. It could also house cleaning supplies, etc.

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 12:31AM
More Discussions
Tub surround - replace or embrace?
We're remodeling our MB on a tight $5k. DIY'ing everything...
alidanae
Kohler Elevance Tub - for disabled - gorgeous
Pretty new product from Kohler. anyone who is looking...
elphaba_gw
Date on thinset
Someone mentioned they would help homeowners decode...
mmaggied
Classic looking offset vanity top?
I'm planning out a bathroom remodel for a 1920s Craftsman...
resseger
Which Tile Color for DH's "Manly" Bathroom?
The vanity/sink is the only thing we've done so far....
monicakm_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™