Acorn find

ladypat1December 18, 2010

Wasn't going to stop at the thrift store. Too much to do. Was really looking for a Christmas sweater for next year's ugly Christmas sweater contest at work (high school). Stopped anyway. No ugly sweaters left(believe it or not, grinning). Acorn plates, salad size? Got all 4. Will squirrel them away til next fall.

Pat

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Now you know a post with the title "acorn find" would certainly catch my attention! LOL Those are great, Pat, I love the raised design and the color is just perfect too. You can be sure that they cost a whole lot more originally, so enjoy your bargain from your "treasure shopping". I've only been hitting the TS for a couple of years now and I still can't believe all the nice stuff that gets donated. So fun to stop by and see what's waiting for us, right? ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   December 18, 2010 at 7:05PM
jeannespines

Great finds, Pat...how long ago were we posting "Fall" things? Months??? Seems like a LONG time ago...it's going to be a LONG Winter! LOL! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 18, 2010 at 8:45PM
oldalgebra

OK. I'm jealous and I don't even collect acorn things. They are great. Pretty great price too.

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 3:56PM
More Discussions
Not finding any inexpensive beanie baby duckies and . . .
I expect the nearer to Easter it gets, the higher the...
oldalgebra
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Our Xmas Display inside & out 2014
My Christmas in case you missed it w/carols, many changes...
aputernut
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™