wall mounted soap dispensers

cottonpennyAugust 15, 2012

Getting carrera marble counters in my bathroom...My goal is to keep everything I can off the counters to avoid problems and also to get a nice clean look. So we have medicine cabinets for toothbrushes, etc., and wall mounted faucets.

Should I get a wall mounted soap dispenser too? Thinking it may decrease the chance of getting a ring around the bottom, though of course it could still drip.

Thinkign of this one from Hansgrohe.

Any experiences? Any downside to doing this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
qt314b

While I love the look of a nice dispenser, I also like to know what soap I am washing up with as I load up on them when bath and body works has a sale. - I have seen soap dispensers that were kind of icky so I would be nervous about the commitment of a wall mount dispenser because it can't be replaced as easily

If you do try one and because of it's frequent use it doesn't work out so well you could always use it for moisturizer

Rachel

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 6:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beeps

I have no experience with it, but am getting marble tops too so thinking about the same issues. How does it attach to the wall?

Just looked up wall mounted dispensers and most people seem to like them. But I couldn't find out how they attach.

Because I hate drips on the counter, I would think about the drips you will have as you put your hand back to pump the soap, and then the splashes on the mirror/wall/BS/whatever that is just behind the dispenser. But with wall mounted faucets this would probably look good and be a good option.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 7:04PM
More Discussions
The towel ring and the towel bar
The last bit for my bathroom arrived today, a hand...
Linelle
Shower glass strong enough to hold towel?
We will be getting semi-frameless glass shower walls....
risforremodel
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
bixa2805
wall mounted sink with hidden pipes?
Hi all, Would like a small-ish wall mounted sink, but...
randyelipson
Shower door for neo-angle
If you have a neo-angle shower where the tiled walls...
cataan
Sponsored Products
Square Beverage Dispenser
$105.90 | Horchow
Sensor Dispenser in Silver
| Dot & Bo
Siena 3 Gallon Beverage Server with Wrought Iron Stand
Classic Hostess
Toscanaluce by Nameeks 9030 Soap Dish - TOSCANALUCE 9030
$188.96 | Hayneedle
Wall Mounted 600 ml Soap Dispenser
TheBathOutlet