Winter White Table

oldalgebraDecember 14, 2010

I've joined Kathleen's Winter White Party.

At the end of my post you will find a link to the many tablescapers who have joined in the party.

(Kathleeen's table is one of the prettiest!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter White Table

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
excessfroufrou

OA, that is one frosty looking table, I love all the sparkly glassware with the white lights. Those elevated cloches are simply to die for. Great job.
Frou

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 11:12AM
calicocat1967

Absolutely beautiful. So mesmerizing. Love It !!!

Kim

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 1:29PM
leveta

Soooo Beautiful!!!

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 8:21PM
nancyjeanmc

Beautiful. The plates look like my Lenox setting. I thought I had tired of it, but in that setting...time to bring them back out.

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 8:28PM
phonegirl

OA, I love this Winter White Table! Everything on it is just beautiful. Love the red ribbon and greenery on the candles. The little cloches are wonderful and have just the right touch of color for this table.

The sign and little book behind it are outstanding. You are so talented and this may be my favorite table of yours. Who'd a thought white could be so beautiful. I will have to go check out Kathleens. I'm sure it's wonderful too.

Punk

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 8:50PM
luvstocraft

Just absolutely beautiful and such a creative idea to do the pictures to the song. Wow! I love how you did the lighted garland down the middle along with the candles, and those cloches are fantastic. What a great find the little napkin rings were too, and your china is so pretty and elegant. Excellent, excellent job on this one!

I'd better go look at Kathleen's blog and see her's and all the rest. Who needs sleep anyway when there are pretty tables to look at???? LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 10:52PM
jeannespines

OA...Absolutely STUNNING!
1st...Love the "punch" at the end of the song! Your Mom & Dad? Great pics! Love how you set the "tone" using that "Ill Be Home for Christmas" song.

2nd...the BOOK! Another great pic in your story...& that "Let It Snow" sign...how dynamic for a "white" t'scape...SNOW!

And then, the table itself...white, silver, with touches of red & green ... lights, sparkles, stars, silver balls, crystals, snowflakes,etc. etc., perfect for kathleen's Winter White Party!...add in your elegant china, stemware & linens...a real WINTER WONDERLAND! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 15, 2010 at 12:03AM
sunnyca_gw

Great song to use & so fitting with items you used. Elegant! I was misty eyed too, my guy has been gone 25 years now & so long ago & yet seeing this just a little while ago. Thanks for the memories! Jan

Bookmark   December 15, 2010 at 1:12AM
Purplemoon

Wow, OA...
that pretty much left me speechless. That song always touches my heart, and you did it so beautifully with your "picture words"!
The table setting is just gorgeous.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 15, 2010 at 3:01AM
kathleen_li

Yes, Denise, the table was just beautiful!!

Bookmark   December 15, 2010 at 9:13PM
lynnencfan

just stunning - the words to the song just made the whole blog come alive. I am in awe of how it can touch our hearts - great job. Table setting is awesome TFS .....

Lynne

Bookmark   December 15, 2010 at 11:12PM
valleymagpie

OA,

You might as well just send your pix to me as you update your blog, since it would save me the trouble of doing it myself. All your tables are SOOO wonderful!

Of course I can't capture the wonderful images you evoke with your "staging"--the song lyrics are so sweet and you have touched us all, I think. Beautiful job.

- Magpie

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 1:49AM
nana2010_gw

So Beautiful!!!

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 8:44AM
More Discussions
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™