An awesome xmas website..

susieq07December 18, 2011

Send a video to your grandkids from Santa, it's awesome and free!! sent one to 40 yr. old niece she was thrilled.

P.S. it's for adults too, check this out!!

Here is a link that might be useful: clip from Santa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

Susieq, thanks for sharing the link. I think it would fun for kids, and adults who are kids at heart.
I just recently did a similar video thing for my 2 youngest granddaughters (7 and 9).

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 4:07AM
Purplemoon

I didn't realize at first when I bought the photo of Santa in my daughter's dining-room by her mantel, that I'd get the "elf cam" of him actually moving around in there. I loved it, but today when my daughter saw the video she was totally blown away. She shared the link with everyone in her office! LOL. She will show her two little girls on Christmas morning, telling them their Elf on the Shelf took the video of Santa for them...and also left them the 8x10 picture.
Its so neat there is something like 20 Santa positions to choose from, you can make him any size and place him anywhere in your room so he looks real. You actually get links to 5 elf cams of Santa, but I picked the one I liked best to have her show the girls. He eats a cookie, drinks the glass of milk, and empties his bag of presents right there before waving goodbye at them. My DD is going to put milk and cookies right in that same spot, and also a few of their presents there since its not by the tree where the rest are.
I had such fun doing this and can hardly wait to hear their reactions, the adult reactions so far have been great.

Its nice too, if a person doesn't have a printer to do the dowload of your picture they send, you can get Walgreens to make you a photo from their link.

Here's the photo of Santa in my DD's room

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 8:10PM
jeannespines

Ahhh, cute! I thought it was 'spam' too, jane.
Very special gift for you GD's, PM!
Thanks, susie, for sharing! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 10:50PM
slinkey

Sorry SusieQ...for jumping to conclusions,
but since we're a 'Holiday' site, people will advertise all sorts of stuff on here.

I think this idea is adorable..TFS

jane

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 12:41AM
Purplemoon

See if this link will work for you and watch Santa on the elf cam in my DD's house. I love this, LOL.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Santa on the elf cam at my daughter's

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 2:30PM
jeannespines

Yes, it worked, Karen! Wonderful! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 4:41PM
More Discussions
Judith (Sweet Designs blog)
Hi everyone. I have checked her blog numerous times...
marylmi
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Not finding any inexpensive beanie baby duckies and . . .
I expect the nearer to Easter it gets, the higher the...
oldalgebra
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™