Kallista Sink Worth It?

dancingqueengwAugust 5, 2012

I've been searching for a smaller sink for my master renovation, about 15 x 15". Plumbing supply suggested the Kallista, which is a perfect size but WOW what a price? Is anyone familiar with these sinks? I love the look of it but have never heard of them and can't find them on line anywhere? Appreciate any feedback/input.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Olychick

I'm not familiar with them but found this website, looks like they are made by Kohler...or maybe you meant you were trying to find a better price online?

Here is a link that might be useful: Kallista sinks

Bookmark   August 5, 2012 at 11:46AM
dancingqueengw

Yes, I would LOVE to find it for less cost on line. $550 for a sink plus a $50 shipping charge from the plumbing supply place seems out of line to me. Thanks for the site and if you can help me find it on line that would be awesome. I did some searching but no luck.

Bookmark   August 5, 2012 at 3:32PM
jendien

Kallista is part of Kohler Co but is a boutique brand that has limited distribution. You will have limited success finding deep discounts online. Are you looking at an undercounter sink? If so, the Kohler Caxton sink is available in a 12 x 14 size, and should be much less expensive - check the website - you can find Kohler at 25-off list price at most outlets, online or offline. I'm thinking this should end up in the $80 range?

Bookmark   August 11, 2012 at 11:45PM
davidro1

a $10 steel mixing bowl can be used as a sink. You drill a hole in the bowl and you have a sink.

there is no technology other than that.

I've seen it down with wooden salad bowls too. Whatever floats your boat. All the other talk is just details.

Bookmark   August 12, 2012 at 12:38PM
More Discussions
HELP! Is this an acylic or fiberglass tub?
Here's a photo of the side. Can anyone identify this...
wmcjhi
Kohler Archer Undermount Sink and Vanity Depth
Has anyone used a Kohler Archer undermount sink in...
Jill Wood
Should I be concerned about the lippage on my new tile job?
At first glance my porcelain tile job in my bathroom...
susanelewis
design help- white quartz countertops on vanity?
we are building a home & I am struggling with design...
misschris15
Starting from dirt- literally! A basement bath DIY Adventure pt2
Ok, since Garden Web puts a limit on the length of...
hunzi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™