Take a moment for yourself

ladypat1December 19, 2010

How's your list coming? Mine is getting bigger instead of smaller. So, I am taking a break from the decorating. Yes, I know I am kinda late, but school was out Friday, and now I can play.

In all the chaos, don't forget the reason for the season.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

Your coffee break was just what I needed. Looks wonderful. And you are so right, let's not get so caught up that we forget the reason for the season. Where I live, the church has a program called "The Living Christmas Tree". The choir makes up the tree and there are lights and carols and the Christmas Story. It is a beautiful presentation. If you go in feeling tired and harried, you come out feeling renewed and joyful.

Marylee

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 10:32AM
jeannespines

ladypat...ummmmm...that's look good! Pretty dishes & yummy goodies! My decor is winding down ... & am wrapping the last of the presents today altho I still have a few to make & put tog for good friends! Enjoy your vacation from school & watching your "list" grow less & less! Nativity is beautiful! We need to start a post of Nativities...please share a pic...I will, too (later...LOL!) TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 11:47AM
luvstocraft

Your pretty dishes and the fruitcake look so nice. Glad school is out and you can finish up your preparations for the holiday. Luvs

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 12:38PM
oldalgebra

Ahhhhh! I needed that.

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 3:47PM
phonegirl

Love this setting. The dishes are so pretty and your spreader is so cute w/cardinal. Hope you sat down and drank your coffe and enjoyed the fruit cake before doing all the decorating.

Hope you share your decorations when finished.

Punk

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 5:52PM
Oakley

Perfect!

I'm going to make an effort to go to bed early tonight. I'm so worn out. Made and froze fudge today, made two dinners (long story), got the laundry done until after Christmas.

I'm pooped!

Bookmark   December 19, 2010 at 5:58PM
More Discussions
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™