Renovation Hardware Questions
I am considering using some Renovation Hardware items for my bathroom renovation. I love the look, but want to be sure I'm not sacrificing quality for looks. Does anyone have experience/knowledge about any of the following:
1. How is the quality of the faucets? Would you compare it to any other brands I might know?
2. I thought I read here in the past that the faucets were made by another company and then sold by RH. Does anyone know what company that is and how the prices compare? Are you paying more for the RH name?
3. Does anyone have one of their handheld shower fixtures? This would be for my teen daughters bathroom. They both have long hair requiring very good strong pressure for rinsing.
4. How about other items - towel bars, TP holder, etc. Do they hold up?
5. Are the mirrors and lighting good quality?
6. We are also considering using one of their vanities. I am concerned about ordering without seeing, trying drawers, etc. If you have one are you happy with the quality?
And finally I think I remember something here about orders taking quite a long time to be delivered. I don't want to have our project delayed because of waiting for delivery. Has anyone else had this experience? Also do you know if the stores carry any of the smaller items?
Thanks for any input you might have. I want to make good decisions.