new gaggenau combi-steam oven with broiler

muskokascpJuly 6, 2012

We had a problem with our combi/steam oven twice where the water did not stop flowing into the oven and we had to turn the water supply off. Gaggenau has decided to replace the entire unit. This was back in April and we have been waiting and waiting...

Today my dealer informed me that Gaggenau is coming out with a new model and the transition period has been slow because the supply of the new model is backed up and they do not have any more of the model that we purchased. The models we have were purchased new last year and I think the combi number is the 280/281.

The exciting news is the new model has a broiler! I have not seen the specs on this and there is no information on the Gaggenau website, but this is what my dealer has told me.

My understanding is the back log should be corrected by the end of this month. As more info comes to me, I will add to this thread.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ILoveRed

I have the combi and I love it. Mine is definitely not nice looking inside because I use it constantly and it is impossible to keep pristine.

I wonder if they will still offer the model without the broiler. I am not sure I would want the broiler--because of the mess.

But I love the combi so much that if that was the choice, I would take it.

Bookmark   July 7, 2012 at 10:13AM
More Discussions
Help installing power cord to 48inch dual wolf range
I'm trying to install the power cord, not sure how...
rubyrashel
do we like capital ranges
capital ranges ?
Jen & Scott Lehr
How to decide on refrigeration? High versus low end.
We are a family of 4 with growing kids; cook almost...
acaba
essentials you can't live without in your front load washing machine?
I am trying to purchase a new washing machine for our...
abick2
Questions on Bosch and Wolf induction - min. pan sizes
Hi, I have been reading posts on this forum for quite...
houztongirl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™