Elves, Santas & Snowmen ...last of LR Decor (pic heavy)

jeannespinesDecember 15, 2011

Oh, those little Elves were busy today! Good thing cause I needed lots of help ...& w/no gr'kids here til Christmas, I had to recruit these lil' fella's (GS find last summer):

They found a place to rest with dear 'old' Santa ...estate sale painted by DH's Mom many yrs ago (plastercast or something):

...and 'old' musical snowman I found at a TS some yrs back...he plays & turns around!

The red sleigh (made in Japan) was a TF for $1 find recently! ... the 3 wall box shelves also a find in a TS & I thought they would be cute for the elves! 'Scrabble' gift from a friend:

Here's the full view:

You can't see what's above in that pic...too much light...so here's the JOY letters my oldest DD scrapbooked for my Christmas gift last yr...pretty cool!

And nearby on the divider by the door, my 'booky' snowman reads to a couple of birds & the Angels watch over:

Hope you enjoyed all the work the lil' Elves did today! Merry Christmas! Jeanne S.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

Jeanne, you have soooo many CUTE, delightful, adorable Christmas 'folk'! I'm not too sure how much help those elves were tho...aren't they like cats, mischief makers?!

The red sleigh is a super find. Your reading Snowman is a favorite of mine! And I love the JOY letters your DD scrapbooked for you. (I made some JOY letters several years ago, copied idea from a crafter! You and I have something else here in common, those three box shelves! I painted mine black and hung them on the wall in my sitting room earlier this year. Found mine in an antique shop.)

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 3:57AM
creekdweller

Jeanne, love it all. Again the tree is so cute.

Love the red sleigh.. The reading snowman is just the cutest.

Creek

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 10:40AM
phonegirl

Jeanne, love this vignette. Your elves in the shadow boxes are so cute. You have a good eye when shopping and always come up with such neat displays.

The JOY letters are wonderful. Be sure and tell DD we enjoyed them. I love the picture frame display. Awe, memories.

Enjoyed the santa, musical snowman, red sligh and tree too. Bet that snowie playing and turning is a grandkids favorite. The little girls and reading snowie are sweet. This gives a nice warm feeling seeing it.Thanks

Punk

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 9:36PM
christmascandy

This is precious.
It is definitely giving me the feeling of an old fashioned Christmas.

I'll bet the JOY letters sure bring you JOY! What a thoughtful gift.

The Elves did good work.

TFS,
Candy

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 11:57PM
More Discussions
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
"Inspiration Pictures" reminder
Hi Gang.....thought I'd remind you I've got a bunch...
Purplemoon
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Winter decor gone, here's Valentines
Just changed out the items on my kitchen table. I really...
luvstocraft
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™