A little 'me' time...

patty_cakesDecember 3, 2010

I haven't checked in on any of my forums since the last full moon, since things have been more than hectic~~I decided tonight was going to be the night! How fun to see a few of you have already started to decorate, and beautiful decorating at that! I'm always looking for inspirations pictures, so i'm happy I popped in. I noticed Judithva posted on one of the threads, but must have 'forgotten' to post pictures of her recent renovation or any holiday 'warm up' pics. She's got to be up to something, if I know Judith! ;o)

Scroll down a bit and you'll see some of her eye candy from one of her Christmases....enjoy.

Here is a link that might be useful: more holiday inspiration..........

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slinkey

Hi patty cakes...
I see these pics are making the rounds again..
they were posted not too long ago by Karen..
but I guess for those who haven't seen them recently ...they'll enjoy them.
thanks,

jane

Bookmark   December 3, 2010 at 12:38AM
bleigh

Oh, she has a whole blog!! I didn't see that before. What does this lady do for a living?? If she's not a professional decorator, she needs to be. I should be working on my house right now...HUGE mess and have lots of real estate activity today and tomorrow, but I have to look at her blog first!

Bookmark   December 3, 2010 at 8:27AM
kathleen_li

Yes, Karen posted them.

Bookmark   December 3, 2010 at 8:27AM
luvstocraft

Hi Patty, sure too bad you are so busy you don't have time to share in the fun on here. Lots of neat ideas and some great laughs with this bunch. ;o)

Hope you are having some fun with your family and new friends there in Texas. Hope your sales in your booth have been really successful this year too. I would imagine it is fun shopping for treasures to add to it.

We've all visited the forum where Judith posted the pics of her remodeling project. In fact, there was a post on here about it awhile back. And Karen posted the Accessorizing post from over on Home Decor in just the last week or so. We are all hoping she will get finished in time to do some decorating for Christmas this year! We all love seeing pics of her decor, and she is always so helpful to others.

In case you are not able to stick around here with us, I'll take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you health, happiness, and lots of decorating fun. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   December 3, 2010 at 12:07PM
More Discussions
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Our Xmas Display inside & out 2014
My Christmas in case you missed it w/carols, many changes...
aputernut
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Winter decor gone, here's Valentines
Just changed out the items on my kitchen table. I really...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™