What Mother wants, Mother shall have (a project in progress)

milosmom_gwDecember 3, 2012

I was out shopping with my dear Mother today. We stopped by a well known craft store many of us shop at that starts with *M*.
My Mom is a treacherous person in finding something she truly "loves" so imagine my suprise when she found a large finished Christmas floral arrangement that she wanted.
Oh, it's lovely Mother.....All set to purchase it for her, imagine my horror when I found it had a price tag on it of OVER 200.00!
She about fell over....LOL Needless to say, she quickly changed her mind.
Not one to let things drop so easily, I determined what Mother wants , she shall have - but not at that price.
I took her back home (she still can't drive since having rotator cuff surgery) and proceeded on to the florist shop to gather supplies.
Heaven help me , but I will hopefully have this thing completed within a few days. lol

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

MM, as good as you are at arranging florals, I wouldn't be surprised if you share your
finished project tomorrow.haha Amazing how expensive it is to even make one unless
you have coupons to buy supplies.

Punk

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 12:45AM
Purplemoon

I am always astounded at the prices on Michael's ready made arrangements. I know you will make one as beautiful, if not MORE so. Your Mom is going to be thrilled, and she has a terrific daughter!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 2:35AM
Purplemoon

I am always astounded at the prices on Michael's ready made arrangements. I know you will make one as beautiful, if not MORE so. Your Mom is going to be thrilled, and she has a terrific daughter!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 2:36AM
nana2010_gw

MM, be sure to show us pictures when you are finished with your arrangement.
I can't wait to see it.
Nana

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 8:17AM
ncnana

I really think Michael's only puts those items out there for sale, so people will say "hey, I can make that myself, for way less". The prices seem really ridiculous.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 11:38PM
More Discussions
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™