Can anyone help me identify this tile?

mommyinzionJuly 18, 2013

I'm particular looking for the small glass tile, but I'm dying over the tiles that have a scroll pattern on them. They really look like wallpaper, but I'm pretty sure I see grout lines.

Any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jacqueline5

I have no idea but its gorgeous and I'd love to know as well!

Bookmark   July 19, 2013 at 2:26AM
Olychick

I am pretty sure I've seen that recently when I was searching for tile for my bath remodel. I used a tile that looks identical to the mosaic and it is a Fap Ceramiche tile; I've been on their website a lot lately to try to find that mosaic in a different color than what I used. The scroll matches so perfectly, I kind of think it is the same manufacturer (my mosaic is the same color as shown) and that's probably where I saw it - on their website. But I have to say it is the most frustrating website I have encountered to try to view their products, so I can't face trying to see if the scroll tile is there. If you have the time to go through each of their lines, I think you might find it. Try the Fap Suite line first - that might be it.

eta: It's the Suite Lisbona tile - the only place I could find it was on the video at that link, but I didn't look too hard - it's probably in their catalog somewhere, too. Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fap Ceramiche Tile

This post was edited by olychick on Fri, Jul 19, 13 at 4:55

Bookmark   July 19, 2013 at 4:32AM
mommyinzion

I think that you're definitely right about the Fap Suite line. I didn't find this exact picture, but it the other products look so similar.

You're right about that site. Most of the links don't seem to work. I can't even tell if I can even get this in the US.

Bookmark   July 19, 2013 at 5:08PM
Olychick

Yes, you can get it in the US. I have the mosaic in your inspiration picture in my bath. I actually think many independent tile shops carry it. I found it in two in my area. Where are you? I've linked a CA company and I am in the PNW where I found it. I think if you just call some tile shops you'll find it

Here is a link that might be useful: Fap supplier

Bookmark   July 20, 2013 at 2:51AM
More Discussions
Kohler Elevance Tub - for disabled - gorgeous
Pretty new product from Kohler. anyone who is looking...
elphaba_gw
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
gwrussp
recommend sink for combo powder/bath
am planning combo laundry/half bath. side by side washer...
elleninmaine
tile layout help master bath
I am planning to use 18 x18 on the floor and same tile...
abick2
Does anyone have their light switch NOT by the BR door?
Our new bathroom will be 5' deep by 11' long. There...
southofsa
Sponsored Products
Serena & Lily Rolling Storage Crates
Serena & Lily
WhiteHaus Large Quatro Alcove WH3018 36 in. Single Basin Kitchen Sink - WH3018-W
$897.09 | Hayneedle
Centra 60" Double Bathroom Vanity for Undermount Sinks by Wyndham Collection - G
Modern Bathroom
Soft Blue Damask Rug
$99.99 | zulily
Componibili Storage Module
Lightology
Fabbian | Oru F25 A07 Pendant Light
YLighting
J&M Furniture Lucca 5 Piece Platform Bedroom Set in Black Lacquer
Beyond Stores
Sample-Paradigm Diamond White Thassos and Mirror Marble and Glass Tile Sample
$2.99 | TileBar
People viewed this after searching for: