What do you call a vent that is integrated ?

homeimprovementmomJuly 12, 2013

It probably is obvious but I don't know what I am supposed to be looking at for a hood/vent over my new range. I know the dimensions and Cfms I am to have but what do you call a hood that is to be integrated? The design as a design piece really won't matter because it will be integrated but it does have to work! I keep finding hoods that are made to go with the design of a kitchen - slopped, brass detail, modern glass etc. but I don't n�ed this - just a well functioning hood/vent because you won't see it. What is the proper name for me to search ? Any links will be unbelievably appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You want an insert, here is a link to the one I used, it is by Zephry and called the Monsoon DCBL series.


Hope that helps, that is just one example, there are countless others out there.


    Bookmark   July 12, 2013 at 9:46AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Which would you choose - Liebherr or Bosch?
Hi all: I'm in the market for a counter depth, 24",...
Difference between advantium and convection microwave
I had almost decided on the ge advantium (monogram)...
54" Zephyr Monsoon II vs. Best by Broan 54" Potenza - Clear Winner??
GW, Ahhh - my favorite place to be the past 12 months...
Andrew K.
Bluestar electric French door installed
It's installed. Electrical not hooked up yet (see the...
Debbi Branka
Wolf vs Thermador & Viking, Miele vs Bosch - YMMV
I use this forum often for research often so I thought...
Sponsored Products
Turner Loveseat - Cordova Picante Orange
Joybird Furniture
Medieval Knights Hand-Painted Chess Set - CB220
$149.99 | Hayneedle
Filament Design Path & Landscape Lights Centennial LED 1-Light Outdoor
Home Depot
6' Royal English Swing
$299.99 | zulily
Creative Spirit Art Print
$21.99 | Dot & Bo
Doghouses Green/Natural Asian Fir Dog House Large
The Renovator's Supply, Inc.
Mitchell Leather Sofa - Brighton Parrot Red
Joybird Furniture
Campania International May Planter - Set of 12 - Spring Mix - 2508-3012
$154.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™