Thanksgiving Table

maximavswifeNovember 20, 2011

We will not be home for Thanksgiving. We will be spending the day with hubs' family about an hour away. But, that doesn't mean I have to leave the table unadorned now does it? Nopenopenope!

Here you can see I used the WalMart wooden chargers. Most of the place setting came from the Dollar Tree.

I used a TS mirror (that I had painted white earlier this year) to jump start the centerpiece.

I hope all of my friends here have a safe and happy holiday!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: See more pictures here

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

maxi ... I love the burlap fabric placemats...I noticed those right away! And the wood charger ... I only have 1 of those so far ...they were gone last yr when I found where Holiday-ers were getting them! (mine is from GS) LOL!

Anyway, the plates are so pretty & I am loving the 'leaf' ones w/diff colors, shapes, textures! But then, you showed your centerpc! Wow, that is quite beautiful ...I love how you painted the mirror & all the 'whites'...nice collection there & the leaf S&P shakers, too! And your table....just so beautiful w/o a t'cloth ...napkin colors are pretty w/those dinner plates, too!

Enjoy your 'away' Tksgvg...& your table will serve you until you're ready for Christmas/Winter decor! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   November 20, 2011 at 11:00PM
nana2010_gw

maxi, I love your table. The Dollar Tree leaf plates look so nice with the brown chargers and burlap place mats.
The centerpiece is so elegant with the white pumpkins and the mirror you painted.
TFS
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Nana

Bookmark   November 21, 2011 at 7:59AM
phonegirl

Kath, I love this setting. Jeanne and Nana summed it up perfectly with my thoughts. I like the two different napkin colors you used. Really tied this table together nice.

Enjoy your TG day with DH's family.

Punk

Bookmark   November 21, 2011 at 9:22AM
Marlene Kindred

Very nice table! Love your place settings and your white pumpkin centerpiece is just wonderful!

Bookmark   November 21, 2011 at 7:47PM
slinkey

Maxi...love your table setting and LOVE how you put together your CP - very pretty arrangement with the white pumpkins on the mirror.
It's funny how many of us share the same things from DT and Walmart..yet we all seem to come up with different ideas and looks with them. So nice to see all the variartions of the same thing!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and have a safe trip.

jane

Bookmark   November 22, 2011 at 1:08AM
luvstocraft

That turned out really pretty. Love your plates with the acorns and leaves and the burlap really gives it nice texture. Very pretty idea using the mirror with your white pumpkins. Know you will enjoy looking at this before and after Thanksgiving. Have a happy one. Luvs

Bookmark   November 22, 2011 at 1:08AM
pdg777

VERY LOVELY table! Perfect combinations.

Bookmark   November 23, 2011 at 1:34PM
kathleen_li

It looks lovely, Kathe! The centerpiece came out great!
We are not having Tgiving here, and we have painting going on, so I didn't do a table. Everything is piled all over. He should finish by Sat so I can start on Christmas!

Bookmark   November 23, 2011 at 1:59PM
More Discussions
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Winter decor gone, here's Valentines
Just changed out the items on my kitchen table. I really...
luvstocraft
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™