Have you seen this?

luvstocraftNovember 7, 2010

Okay, this one is really for all the teachers on this forum. I thought of all of you when I saw this and then I thought "wait a minute, I have chalkboard spray paint too!"

Lynn, you might want to pull out a few more chargers from your huge stash after you see this. ;o)

I really want to find some of those chalkboard pens--how cool are those?

Oh, guess I'd better share the site before I tell you all about it. Here you go--let me know what you think.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Chalkboard chargers

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

WOW...lots of cool ideas on that blog!
Chalk up another one to Luvs! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   November 7, 2010 at 11:15PM
slinkey

I agree lots of cute ideas...
It seems like they keep coming out with so many new craft produts faster than you can keep up with!
Thanks Luvs...

jane

Bookmark   November 7, 2010 at 11:49PM
valleymagpie

I LUV this idea!

I've never seen those chalkboard pens--they make the idea of chalkboard paint a lot more appealing to me...thanks Luvs, for finding this.

- Magpie

Bookmark   November 8, 2010 at 1:37AM
excessfroufrou

What will someone thing of next. I can't imagine, but I bet it finds it way to this forum. Super idea.
Frou

Bookmark   November 8, 2010 at 10:12AM
kathleen_li

I wonder if you can wash off the chalkboard pens? I tried finding them at Michael's but they didn't have them in mine.
I would want to be able to erase and use for different holidays.
I think I will google it.Back to say, yes they wash off with water. Wish they had them when I was still teaching. I couldn't use anything but one kind of white or my hands dried and cracked.
Thanks Luvs!

Bookmark   November 8, 2010 at 9:37PM
luvstocraft

Kathleen, this blogger says they can be changed--it's chalk, just in pen form. I would not be nearly as artistic as she has been, I really love all the borders on the ones she shared. I looked for the chalk pens at Walmart while I was there today--couldn't find any either. Bet they will have to come from an online source. I have used the chalkboard spray paint, but I know it also comes in a can and can be brushed on as well. Not expensive and I think it would be fun! Luvs

Bookmark   November 8, 2010 at 10:03PM
phonegirl

Fun site and thanks to Luvs, I've used the chalkboard paint out of the can, not spray. It could be easily repainted for a different occasion. For anyone who doesn't like to paint, what about using stickers to decorate them with?

Blue crackle pumpkin. What next??? Fun seeing all the creations. Thanks Luvs.

Punk

Bookmark   November 9, 2010 at 12:57AM
More Discussions
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
"Inspiration Pictures" reminder
Hi Gang.....thought I'd remind you I've got a bunch...
Purplemoon
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™