2 different wall ovens?

sillylady2July 29, 2012

Hi- I am a long time lurker and I am planning my dream kitchen! I am so excited and I dont want to screw anything up. I woudl love to have a gas wall oven which basically means I need a Viking Wall oven. Like this http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/VGSO100x.html

However I also LOVE the idea of the single- double walloven, basically 2 small ovens that are together. I have only seen this from GE, it is not my favorite looking oven but it seems very functional for my family of 5. http://www.geappliances.com/products/introductions/single_double_wall_ovens/

Is it too weird to have both of these? Even if they are seprate in teh room it seems like it might be odd looking. My style is very modern if that matters. I want them in black and not stainless if it matters. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lee676

Or you could go with one of these: (link below)

btw nothing unusual about having both a stove/range and a separate wall oven (or two). I'm probably going to press a GE Advantium 240 wall oven in place of a second wall oven - its convection-oven function serves nicely as a second oven, plus it's also a high-speed oven, a microwave, and a warming drawer. And it looks right in place over the GE two-in-one 30"w electric oven, if you forego gas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Verona 30 and 24 w gas ovens

Bookmark   July 29, 2012 at 3:15AM
More Discussions
Any experience with a Miele or other plumbed-in coffee machine?
Heavily considering a plumbed in cva4066ss Miele coffee...
Vandit
Removal of Dishwasher Detergent Build-Up
I have a Miele dishwasher in a rental unit that has...
dimond
48 inch Bertazoni Dual Fuel or MIELE Range and Combi Oven Steamer
I am putting my options of getting the range. I have...
hkwan
Bluestar Precious Metals - Infused copper
Greetings, I am getting ready to order a 36" 6...
pitcom
Anybody seen/used the new Bosch Benchmark appliances?
I think they are shipping these now. I have largely...
Juno_barks
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™