Kraus faucet owners please post pics

mic111July 16, 2012

Were redoing our master bath and in my search for unique faucets I found the Kraus brand. I loved several of their models but thought the Millennium would go best in our master bath. Ours hasn't arrived yet. In addition we've got several weeks before the granite is installed. In the mean time I would love to see some real world installations of these unique faucets. I was kind of thinking of the Fantasia for our guest bath and Unicus for our upstairs. But who knows, depending on how the Millennium looks in our space and with the other elements I may have to try one of them for the master.

I'll add my pictures to this thread once I get everything. In the mean time does anyone have a Kraus faucet (any model) installed that they would be willing to share pictures of?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
qt314b

I chose the same faucet, I really like it but it is not set for install until next week - assuming the cabinet maker sticks to his delivery date an the granite fabricator does the same. The one mistake I made with this faucet was that I originally did not leave enough clearance between the counter top and the medicine cabinet door - OOPS!!

AS soon as they are installed I will post a pic!

Good Luck

Rachel

Bookmark   July 16, 2012 at 11:12PM
scarletshouse

This is Kraus Apollo in my master bath. I am very pleased with the looks and quality.

Bookmark   July 17, 2012 at 1:15AM
mic111

Rachel,

Can't wait to see it. What granite are you going with? I picked a low movement one that looks like sand called Carioca Gold. I'm getting the chiseled edge as I have sort of an organic theme going in my bathroom. I'm sort of hoping the faucets look like a stylized tree. But I'm not very good at the designer thing so often have to see something in place to decide if it works or I like it.

Scarlet,
Wow! I hadn't seen those since I was concentrating on the single hole faucets. Those are stunning!

Bookmark   July 17, 2012 at 11:35AM
More Discussions
Replacement parts for Restoration Hardware Pivot Mirror
Hi All, I have a 24x30 rectangular pivot restoration...
isb182
Finished Conestoga cabs bathroom
This wasn't our usual full DIY, we paid for the tile...
justterrilynn
Experience with Enduroshield
Anybody have specific experience or feedback on the...
gardnr
if studs are 16' apart, can i have a 24' medicine cab recessed?
can the builder recess a medicine cabinet wider than...
srg215
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™