Late Late LATE -- But so cute for Halloween!

party_music50November 6, 2010

Yes, I know it's VERY late -- you are all going much too fast for me! And I was at my sister's house the other night and she's not much faster than I am because her halloween decor wasn't put away yet. So... I took a pic of her "Candy Man"!!!

She made him out of big pots. Of course she sewed his cape, etc., and did the painting. He's so cute because his head holds all the candy! I just thought you'd want to see him :D

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

OMG...he's totally awesome! I'm so glad you shared him with us. Your sis did a great job on this happy guy. A Frankenstein Candy Man? I love him! I bet everyone who came to the door did too.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   November 6, 2010 at 7:05PM
jeannespines

Oh, the trick & treaters had to LOVE him! Cute! Your sis did a great job! TFS, party...never too late! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   November 6, 2010 at 7:21PM
christmascandy

That is waaaay cute! Its never too late to start preparing for next year. That idea could be used for a witch, a skeleton, a scarecrow, or pretty much any Halloween character.
Your sis did a super job on him!!

TFS,
Candy

Bookmark   November 6, 2010 at 7:24PM
luvstocraft

Your sis did a great job on painting this fella and on making his cape too. I like that he's cute and not so spooky, and easy storage since the pots can stack inside each other.

I think I have a similar pattern in one of my crafts magazines. Thought it was cute but never got around to actually making one (story of my life!). Thanks for sharing these, maybe it will serve as a reminder and motivate me! LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   November 6, 2010 at 11:03PM
slinkey

Now this is such a cute idea...not to mention cute character too!
You've got a very talented sister. I'll bet if she whipped up several of them...she could sell them..
I can see him as a cute party item.
I'm glad you got to show him off. It's never to late..heck we enjoy stuff like this year round!

jane

Bookmark   November 7, 2010 at 12:01AM
More Discussions
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™