Java - so disappointed

eandhlFebruary 4, 2013

Yesterday I finally reset Java to get rid of it on FF. It was gone, I have downloaded nothing and everything is back including java - all are disabled. The Java that won't go away. Any other suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

firefox has disabled all java in their browsers.
It would be in the plug ins area of firefox under tools, add ons do you see it there have you right clicked it and selected to remove it?
I assume this is connected to another thread, it is really helpful if you start a new thread about something that has been discussed to put a link to that in the new thread so we know what you have done. I wish my memory was so good I could remember everything from all the forums but at times I am lucky I remember my name.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 12:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
eandhl

ravencajun, so glad you chimed in. When I right click on the Java I do not get a remove. It is disabled but after your posts I just wanted to remove it. I guess the only way is have someone do it for me. The manual instructions got confusing for me. I never realized I couldn't just open "Windows Explorer" - a search brings up Libraries and I never knew before. Sorry I didn't link to my other message it was under your thread. http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/comphelp/msg021716526077.html?11

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:22PM
More Discussions
Change color of blinking cursor
When I am editing something I have just written and...
mudlady_gw
how do I bypass my login?
I recently took my HP laptop to Data Doctors and it...
cornsnake_lover
Recommendations for free backup software
I used to have Retrospect Express as my backup software...
secsteve
What a mess!
My user name on this forum is/was Tosh has been for...
oldschool
Google Stylish add-on help
I have Google Stylish add-on but don't know how to...
Cricketm
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™