Zephyr Breeze II owners

Joe628June 16, 2012

If anyone has a zephyr breeze II can you please tell me how many inches it is from your cooktop. I'm planning to have mine about 30 inches from my GE slide in induction and was wondering if that's too high. Zephyr states that 24-32 is acceptable, I'm around 6 ft tall, figured 30" would be perfect.... just wondering if it will vent addaquately from that height. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanlynn2012

Joe,

I love my Zephyr Breeze II for the looks, the great light, and the great ventilation despite it being recirculating for my set up due to being in a townhouse. My prior cheap GE range hood that came with the place always had my smoke detectors going off as they did not work well. I never once had my smoke detectors go off using my new Zephyr Breeze II range hood over my GE Caf� Gas Range since I bought both in December 2009. I have mine 28.5" from the range. I love that I can reach the light and fan buttons under the range hood as am not quite 5 feet tall and most of the other range hoods had the buttons on the top. The halogen lights it came with, I LOVE. It is also so much quieter than my previous range hood. Also is it effective for taking out odors.

Bookmark   June 17, 2012 at 2:00AM
Joe628

Lynn, thanks for your quick reply. We just ordered our cabinets, so depending on the size of the one above the range I would have had about 27.5" or 30.5". I'm glad to hear yours is effective at 28.5" (we will be venting), I guess I should be ok with having it a couple of inches higher.

Bookmark   June 17, 2012 at 7:57AM
Scary_Cary

I own a Zephyr Breeze II also. I've had no mechanical issues and it's performed well. I love that I can empty the filters by putting them in the dishwasher and that it powers down automatically after the air has been cleared.

Bookmark   June 18, 2012 at 3:12PM
Joe628

Thanks Cary, anyway you could tell me the distance between the bottom of the hood and your cooktop.

Bookmark   June 18, 2012 at 10:08PM
More Discussions
New cooktop slightly smaller than old cutout in granite
I have a 36 " gas cooktop in my granite countertop...
chirs1
Difference between advantium and convection microwave
I had almost decided on the ge advantium (monogram)...
athensmomof3
Which would you choose - Liebherr or Bosch?
Hi all: I'm in the market for a counter depth, 24",...
firefangle
Bluestar electric French door installed
It's installed. Electrical not hooked up yet (see the...
Debbi Branka
Coffee Machines
What is the best built in coffee machine for your buck?...
J Saleh
Sponsored Products
Solo Widespread Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray and Soap Dispenser
Signature Hardware
Four Lanai Napkins - WHITE/LIME
$66.90 | Horchow
Arteriors Home - Modernist II Floor Lamp - DK76014
Great Furniture Deal
Sasha II Satin Nickel Three-Light Bath Fixture with Blue Cloud Glass
$432.00 | Bellacor
Crystal Pedastal Bowl
Overstock.com