Different height his/her sinks

Debbi BrankaJuly 16, 2012

Somewhere I saw a picture or two of a bathroom with his/her sinks that were different heights. I'd like to do this in our master bath, but I can't find pictures for ideas. I've searched Houzz and found 1 that I love but it wraps around a corner and I don't have that much space. Does anyone have them and will you post pix, or do you have inspiration pix of them? Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
youngdeb

This is what we did...pretty common sink/vanity layout, and then just staggered them. The other option I've seen a lot is to put the sinks on different walls, then you can do them different heights and it won't look strange.

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 8:16AM
Debbi Branka

Thanks everyone!

Oly - I assumed that was spam and didn't open it. Thanks!

Loves - I really like the 3rd shot with adding a sink. That's exactly what I meant. The Disney one is way cute!

Youngdeb - Your shower is gorgeous! And your bathroom looks huge! Very beautiful! We don't have the space to put sinks on opposite walls. They need to be together - maybe like your sink counter and your vanity counter for the other sink.

What I'm trying to accomplish is not for kids, but a standard height for me (5'2") and a taller sink for DH (6'1").

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 9:18AM
gmp3

I had this in my old house but no pics. My sink was on a 6 or 7' long counter and had a cabinet and vanity area with a drawer. My husbands sink was on a vanity on another wall and was about 36" wide. It was builder issue so I think they just used a kitchen sink base for his vanity. I loved the set up.

Bookmark   July 21, 2012 at 1:48AM
More Discussions
amerec vs mr steam vs thermasol steam shower
Trying to choose a steam shower for a 4 x 5 shower...
panchoandlefty
Lighted Tub/Shower Niche
Anyone ever wire a light into your shower niche? I...
monicakm_gw
Does anyone have their light switch NOT by the BR door?
Our new bathroom will be 5' deep by 11' long. There...
southofsa
Doable...European sink & US bathroom pop-up drain and faucet?
Originally posted in "Plumbing" I cannot...
rantontoo
Grout experts, Fusion Pro, Kerapoxy, Spectralock, Bostik?
Or Tec Power grout? I'm trying to choose something...
happyallison
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™