Please Recommend Undersink Filtered Water Chiller

Mrs_NyefnyefJune 17, 2013

In my kitchen reno, we will be getting rid of the fridge with water in the door, for a fridge without water in the door. Nothing but problems with that water in the door. The fridge otherwise good. Yet my family likes the filtered cold water that comes out of the fridge door. I have heard we can buy an undersink water chiller that dispenses cold filtered water from a side faucet installed at the sink. But I cannot find information or recommendations. Does anyone have one? I didn't think it would be an unusual item to have in a kitchen. TIA!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I am doing the same thing in my Reno and interested in buying one of these as well. Hope someone can help :) What fridge are you purchasing?

    Bookmark   June 17, 2013 at 9:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I'm planning on this, too, but understood it to be room temp only. My designer once mentioned something like running the water coil through the back of the fridge (if it's near the sink), but thinking about this later seemed like an impossibility. I mean, it's not like you can just easily mess around with a new state of the art fridge! We'll just add ice cubes!

    Bookmark   June 18, 2013 at 3:58PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Wolf MDL error update
Wolf came out today and they are going to replace the...
Daily Luxury Convenience (Combi Steam) vs. Tried & True Dbl Oven
I asked questions about the steam oven last month....
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
When should a boiler-warranty start?
We have a dispute with the company, that installed...
Food Processor - Old Cuisinart, New Cuisinart, Used Robot Coupe?
I am thinking about getting a Cuisinart food processor. I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™