Need ideas for Christmas?

sheriNovember 10, 2010

I just HAD to post this! This was so much fun and I just LOVE the finished project. I bought enough supplies to do one for everyone I know for Christmas. This one was for a neighbor and I couldn't wait so I already gave it to them. :)

Here is the tutorial.

I also made these simple Santa snowman earrings. I don't work in an office anymore, but I thought they would be great for a secret Santa gift exchange.

Here is the tutorial.

And here are a few other tutes I put together for supplies from Dollar Tree, if you care to check them out while you're there.

I hope you enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: More Tutes

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

sheri ... your personalized snowman family are very cute! Looks like you had fun! TFS pics & tutorials! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 10:59AM
lynnencfan

How totally cute - like all the ideas but really like the earrings. I have some younger family members that would love them - might do up a couple of sets and give them out at Thanksgiving so they can wear them between than and Christmas - TFS .....

Lynne

Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 11:10AM
luvstocraft

Sheri, how neat that you posted here--I was just over browsing your blog last night! You are very creative and I love that most of your projects are very affordable to do. Your little snowman family is so cute. I also really loved your hinged snowmen too. Please come by here and chat and share anytime. Luvs

Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 2:45PM
Purplemoon

Everything is so cute! Tho the earrings are definitely my favorite thing. Thank you so much for dropping in and sharing it all with us. Hope you come back.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   November 11, 2010 at 2:39AM
party_music50

Sheri, the snowmen family thing is super cute! I quickly skimmed the tutorial and can't believe that you had enough gloves to do one for every family you know!

Bookmark   November 11, 2010 at 8:02AM
sheri

Hi Party, I haven't done them all yet (just three so far.) And I'll definitely be having to buy some gloves. But "everyone" I know isn't really that many either. I'm rather secluded.

Thanks for the welcome Luvs and Purple. I usually drop in about this time of year because I've been preparing for our annual Christmas workshop at church. I like to share the ideas we come up with for that and see what you ladies (and gents?) do with it. Oddie did a fabulous version of my light bulb dove last year! I'm always designing quick, easy and inexpensive for the kids at the event (re: Dollar Tree), but it's so cool to see something done really "nice."

I have a couple more that I haven't done the tutes for yet. I'll try to get back and post those.

Bookmark   November 11, 2010 at 11:38AM
More Discussions
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
test
A test link to a photo
nana2010_gw
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™