Lynne, I've been thinking about you

jaybirdNovember 22, 2010

all weekend. I hope things are going better for you right now! My little ladies SS class said a special prayer for you and your family yesterday, so lots of us were thinking special thoughts.

Blessings to you and yours,

J

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

lynninnm...me too, lynn. Hoping you are finding strength somehow & comfort in family & friends sharing memories..continued prayer to you & yours & friends who are suffering from these losses.

I have this saying taped by my keyboard which has been a reminder for myself many times. Hugs to you, Jeanne S.

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."

Bookmark   November 22, 2010 at 10:39AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lynninnewmexico

Thank you both for your kind thoughts. The baby shower I co-hosted yesterday was a bit muted, as we were all missing our dear friend and still wondering what happened, as she was very healthy, athletic and only in her early 50's. I was hoping that another close friend at the shower who's a judge would have more info to tell us, but she hasn't heard anything more yet, herself. So, we're all still waiting to hear what the police investigation finds.

Jeanne, thank you so much for that lovely quote. I've never heard that one and really like it. I'm going to send it to my friends and to my brother, as well.
Lynn

Bookmark   November 22, 2010 at 1:00PM
More Discussions
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™