DIVA induction cook top for sale at appliance world

elyashJune 13, 2012

I was looking at outlet centers in NY-NJ region for a bargain on a 36 CC with grill. But I found a DIVA 36 inch cook top and given the interest in induction on this website I thought I would pass it along. If I hadn't just purchased an induction range, I would probably grab it. One caveat- I think DIVA may have gone out of business so I would ask about that. Appliance World 866-374-5795.

This is a DIVA for$2299.96.

The DDP-5 36" 5 burner induction cooktop delivers over 89,000 BTU's of power. Its 5 burner design is unique and offers flexibility for both larger size cookware and placement. The auto-expandable center element will automatically adjust in size to accommodate cookware ranging in size from 4" to 11". The DDP-5 is absolutely perfect and can easily accommodate three 14" pans and out power cooktops larger in size.

FYI - I am just posting because I saw it and I have no connection with the store or company - I never even heard of the store before I was searching for outlets.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deeageaux

FYI Diva is out of the induction business but not out of the appliance business. They still make traditional gas ranges. Diva De Provence

Here is a link that might be useful: Diva

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 12:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elyash

Deeageaux,
Thanks for your correction about DIVA. I am glad to know they are still in business. Too bad about induction - that cook top looked wonderful.

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 12:05PM
More Discussions
Oven size vs cabinet size
In my search for a new oven I noticed that all have...
dickross
2 Weeks With my New ASKO Dishwasher--a review
Since very few people here have ASKO dishwashers or...
needinfo1
Questions about noisy back draft damper on vent hood roof cap
One female here who is definitely not a diy type person....
texasgal47
Double Gaggeneau Oven vs. Single with Microwave/Convection
We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I...
C C
24" refrigerator. Liebherr, Fagor, LG, etc?
We live in Boston. We are in the market for 24"....
ttkogi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™