It's nice to meet you. I've been reading many of your posts for a while, and finally registered myself to ask a question and see what your opinions are. My husband and I are remodeling our home (first home, first remodel), and are trying to make some decisions on appliances. We want a modern aesthetic, good performance, but we don't want to spend too much. We use the range daily and oven a few times a week.
We have narrowed our choices down to 3 "suites" if you will:
- Bertazzoni 48" rangetop (just the top!) with griddle
- Kitchen Aid architect series II 30" double wall ovens
- Kitchen Aid 36" counter depth free standing fridge
- Kitchen Aid architect series II KDTE204DSS dishwasher (3 kitchenaid products gets you a rebate)
- Bertazzoni 48" rangetop with griddle
- Bosch 800 series 30" double ovens
- Bosch 36" counter depth freestanding fridge
- some kind of mid-range bosh dishwasher
Suite 3/ thermador offer:
- Thermador 48" rangetop with griddle
- 30" double ovens
- 36" freedom built in fridge
- free dishwasher and vent
Additionally we would like to buy a under the counter wine fridge/ beverage center.
Who out there has used these products? What have your experiences been? Your anecdotes would be useful!