Small Master Bathroom Layout- corner shower best?

OskiTheBearJuly 4, 2012

Hi all,

Appreciate the wealth of knowledge that is shared on this forum. We are in the process of remodeling our master suite and would love your feedback on the best way to configure a small (11'x7') master bathroom. Our front running design has a 4' corner shower, 60" vanity, 12" wall cabinet, and of course the toilet. The corner shower is a bit of a compromise in my mind. Not interested in a tub at all.

Any thoughts on how to make this better?

Thanks alot!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pixe1

We are also in the process of figuring out a redesign for our master bath so your plans appeared somewhat similar to ours. I would suggest though that if you have the space, rather than a 12" wall cabinet, make your vanity 72" and incorporate the cabinet space into the vanity area. 12" isn't very much room to even put a towel so I don't think it would give you a lot of storage. You could put a knee wall on the side of the vanity and put your toilet on the same wall. Move the shower to the other wall in order to make it larger. Without a tub, I think you have plenty of room for a larger shower.

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 10:57AM
More Discussions
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
American Standard Vormax Toilet
Does any one have an experience with this toilet? http://www.americanstandard-us.com/vormax/ I...
David
Tile install question
I've been posting a lot about our upcoming master bath...
numbersjunkie
Bertch 60" single bowl vanity for hall bath
I would appreciate some advice and insight on my dilemma....
Sofia Akhter
extra tile decisions
It turns out I have more grey crackle tile than I needed...
edwina 1330
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™