a blogger's BEAUTIFUL Fall decor

PurplemoonNovember 18, 2010

The farther down I got, the more pictures I saw, the more I was practically drooling on my keyboard! I love her style, the furnishings, etc. Her house must be gorgeous!

Right now I'd settle for some of the ceramic pumpkins she found tho!

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: beautiful Fall decorating

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

What beautiful displays. It is wonderful to look at.
NanaKaren

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 8:53AM
lynnencfan

That was a real pleasure to look at - her ceramic pieces are so unique and beautiful - those chargers are stunning - everything is perfection. I have bookmarked her site so I can peak at her Christmas decor. Thanks for sharing the link .....

Lynne

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 10:28AM
jeannespines

Gorgeous & elegant ... lots of beautiful dishes/pottery. Happy to see she's on "Tablescape Thurs." Enjoyed, PM, thanks! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 12:00PM
luvstocraft

Karen, you found us a beautiful one to enjoy! I just glanced, bookmarked it, and came back here to thank you! I knew if I didn't, I could be there so long I would forget! I'm all excited to go spend some time just enjoying it all!

Luvs

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 12:06PM
lynninnewmexico

Ohhhh, I like her dining room decor and table a lot! Thanks for sharing it with us, Karen!
Lynn

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 12:45PM
luckygal

Thanks for that link Karen, I look forward to future posts from this blogger. She has some gorgeous things.

Those chargers are fantastic but I found it a bit odd that she says she has 4 so used them for the hosts' place settings. Altho she never showed the entire table it looked as if it was set for 4 guests. I'd have used the pretty chargers for the guests and the plain ones for the host and hostess. I also am not a fan of only the hosts having armchairs so I have mismatched armchairs around my table and only use the side chairs if we have more guests than armchairs and the kids get them most of the time. I have 6 armchairs I can use. I think guests should be treated preferentially but that's just me I guess.

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 12:47PM
ladypat1

Thanks for sending this to us. I will look forward to seeing what else she does. I just love those layered, overdone tables, they look so rich. No catsup bottle on the table, huh? pat

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 7:23PM
More Discussions
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™