Please help me find a vanity

wendy002June 15, 2012

Can anyone help me find a vanity similar to this one? I have seen it online at Home Depot and at Home Decorators, but it is not available at either place right now. My contractor is working on my bathroom now and I don't want to have it finished except the vanity!

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
homebound

check Lowe's

Bookmark   June 16, 2012 at 8:53AM
elphaba_gw

You haven't given any dimensions? width/depth in particular?

I had thought about going with an Ikea hack which might be helpful if you have an Ikea store nearby. they have a refrigerator cabinet which many have used as a floating bathroom vanity. My contractor suggested it and offered to modify the cabinet by cutting the cabinet - i.e. reducing the depth to what I needed. I was going to put a floating shelf beneath (which is kind of like what you have.

Main problem maybe for you is that cabinet is 30 inches wide. Probably seems kind of far-fetched but just thought I'd mention it. Since you now would need to go to a plumbing place and figure out what sink - getting more complicated than I realized.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ikea refrig cabinet

Bookmark   June 16, 2012 at 10:50AM
writersblock

How about this one from wayfair, if you can't wait, although I think the finish is probably darker:

Here is a link that might be useful: wayfair vanity

Bookmark   June 16, 2012 at 11:24AM
neighborgirl

http://www.bathkitchenandbeyond.com/Bathroom-Vanities/?xsearch_e37=Modern&xsearch_e39=Single&xsearch_e40=Dark&xsearch_e41=Free+Standing&page=2

scroll down and there are some similar vanities on this site

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.bathkitchenandbeyond.com/Bathroom-Vanities/?xsearch_e37=Modern&xsearch_e39=Single&xsearch_e40=Dark&xsearch_e41=Free+Standing&page=2

Bookmark   June 16, 2012 at 3:38PM
chibimimi

That looks like the Magick Woods Sonata. It can be special ordered from HD -- I bought a slightly different model not too long ago through special order.

Bookmark   June 17, 2012 at 9:16PM
More Discussions
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
40" for double vanity, any suggestions?
Hi, We are remodeling our bathroom and would like a...
rickyk22
72 in vanity in a 77 inch space?
We have a small master bath that we are redoing. We...
katie111
Tile install question
I've been posting a lot about our upcoming master bath...
numbersjunkie
HELP! 6 x 24 tiles are bowing
My tile guy was here today to install 6 x 24 porcelain...
cloub
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™