Blower Door Test
Today we conducted the post-construction blower door test. We got a .57 ACH at 50Pa for pressurization and a wonderful .28 ACH at 50Pa for depressurization. Because there was a significant difference in the two measurements, we moved to another door (we thought there might be leakage around the blower door at the strike-plate) and did some additional sealing of the ERV and make-up air ducts. In the end, the results were nearly identical with a .56 for pressurization and .28 for depressurization. Averaging the two out that provides an overall .42 ACH. We are aiming for Passive House certification, so we are happy with the results.