BHG Curved Shower Curtain Install and Curtain Length

baboosh44June 27, 2013

I feel like a bit of a moron, but having difficulty with my Better Homes and Gardens Curved Shower Curtain Install. I installed it as stated in the instructions where it sits a few inches higher the the molded shower/tub top edge. My curtains are too short for this and it shows about 1 1/2' off white fiber glass tub, not pretty. If I lower the rod onto the actual shower enclosure than it would have to sit way lower than the enclosure to meet the floor, then the top of the shower shows. I'm wondering if I have some weird tub/shower size that does not coordinate with curtain sizes and other ? Oh Please Someone Set Me and My Shower Curtain Straight :-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kirkhall

Not pretty or not, that is normal... If you want longer curtains, you'll need to make longer curtains (or buy longer ones). That is "normal"--at least to me.

Bookmark   June 27, 2013 at 10:04PM
may_flowers

Mine is 2" from the top of the enclosure, which allows for a standard 72" shower curtain.

Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 5:43PM
williamsem

Mine is a little above the enclosure, and a bit of tub sticks out. I think it's normal, but honestly I'm just so happy to be rid of those nasty sliding doors I really don't care!

Bookmark   June 29, 2013 at 12:00AM
More Discussions
HELP! 6 x 24 tiles are bowing
My tile guy was here today to install 6 x 24 porcelain...
cloub
HELP! Is this an acylic or fiberglass tub?
Here's a photo of the side. Can anyone identify this...
wmcjhi
Stop Frameless Shower from Slamming Shut?
Just completed a renovation of our master suite and...
ntrainer
Cast Iron, Soaking, Free Standing Tub?
That is what I think I want, but I'm not finding very...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Lowe's master bath estimate....seems high?
Due to a 3-year old poor tile job in our stand up shower...
A McK
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™