Chrome shower curtain rod

yayagalJune 28, 2013

I'm looking for a 32 inch rod that screws in, having trouble finding one. Any help? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If you can't find what you want you could probably get a longer one, take the mountings off and cut the end of the pole off. I imagine the pole is separate from the mounts. In towel bars that can be done if they are styled right. Sometimes the style prevents this. I did it for my towel bar cause I wanted a 14" bar and couldn't find one I liked so I bought an 18" and took it apart and hack sawed it down to size. Easy peasy.

    Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 10:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That's just what I'm going to do, thanks for the suggestion. I'm tired of looking for one. Love your bathroom sink and the way you mounted the faucets, really great.

    Bookmark   June 30, 2013 at 9:21AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What do you think about jets and rain shower?
Any body going with or have them already in their shower? DH...
Anyone installed a Geberit in wall tank?
DH is getting ready to do the install in a 2 x 4 wall,...
Shower door for neo-angle
If you have a neo-angle shower where the tiled walls...
Doable...European sink & US bathroom pop-up drain and faucet?
Originally posted in "Plumbing" I cannot...
mother of pearl tile
I'm thinking of doing my master bath with mother of...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™