Halloween mantels and more

luvstocraftOctober 23, 2010

Well, I was going to show one fantastic ghost mirror mantel that I had just found, but then I found this page with a whole bunch of them! I'd suggest that you just save this link for those times when you want a little more Halloween inspiration--it would take some time to check them all out. Guess where I'm off to next???? LOL

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween mantel link party

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slinkey

Luvs you've been finding such Fabulous Sites and this one is just FULL of great ideas.
I will definitely book mark it, and I know I'll be checking it out over and over - there's so much to see.
Thanks.

jane

Bookmark   October 23, 2010 at 11:57PM
Purplemoon

Luvs, its almost 3am, do you know where your Karen is?

LOL. I've been pouring over those Halloween mantles and
I am only HALF way thru all of them! WOW, what a lot of eye candy. But I think I'll try going to bed and save the rest for tomorrow night.
TFS,
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 5:49AM
ladypat1

Oh, my! I will be spending way too much time on this today.Thanks so much. I never seem to get into any holiday spirit until it's almost too late, but yesterday I found Halloween stuff 50% off at Old Time Pottery, and I had some fun. I think following this site, you all will get me going sooner. "Another one bites the dust....."

Smiles, pat

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 7:11AM
nana2010_gw

Started looking at these, they are great. I'll have to come back to them when I have more time.
NanaKaren

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 9:19AM
oldalgebra

Luvs, you are finding us some great stuff. I've looked at about half of them so far. Will view the rest after I finish typing this.

Hope this site was hosting a Share Your Halloween Mantels Thing because maybe the blog creator will host one for Christmas too.

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 9:38AM
luvstocraft

Ladypat, glad to have you joining us, the more the merrier. Guess we truly do resemble our motto of "Enablers R Us" LOL I remember when one of our other gals used to find wonderful bargains at Old Time Pottery--we don't have those stores here in So. Calif. Hope you will share pics of your great finds with us.

Karen, I sure hope this post didn't cause you to stay up--however, if you were going to be up anyway because you couldn't sleep, you might just as well be looking at fun stuff like these!

Like OA, I have only checked out about half of them. Some are fabulous, most are creative, some are frugal, all are fun to see--and what a great way to get new ideas! Love all these creative ladies who share their talents with us on their blogs. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 2:10PM
lynnencfan

Oh crud - just got done going through 264 mantels on another online party blog - now this :D - just told hubby I will see him 'later' - just bring me drinks and some food now and then

I can't wait till the Christmas ones start showing up - I will be a walking zombie going through all them :D

TFS Luvs (I think) ......

Lynne

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 2:51PM
Purplemoon

..."Another one bites the dust....."

LOL, and Welcome, Ladypat.
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 3:08PM
More Discussions
Judith (Sweet Designs blog)
Hi everyone. I have checked her blog numerous times...
marylmi
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™