Needing to see a pic of a duplex....

phoggieMay 1, 2012

Just to add to my confusion...... I would like to know if anyone has a duplex with a rear view....and if so, I'd love for you to share it with me. 2/2 (or 3/2) with about 1400+ SF.

Thanks again, friends~~

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lavender_lass

Phoggie- I responded on your other post...but do you really want to spend twice as much and have the worries of renting half of it out? The tenants, the possible damage, collecting the rent? I would look into this a great deal, before deciding to go anywhere near a duplex. My husband's friend has a similar situation and has had a terrible time with tenants, who won't pay rent...and won't leave. Find out what your state and county regulations are on this, too. Some make it almost impossible to evict someone, without waiting for months...and I don't think that's a situation you want or need.

Bookmark   May 1, 2012 at 5:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phoggie

LL~~
No, I would not be renting to a tenant! I am wanting to find someone who will pay to build their own part of the duplex. I do own the land, and will divide it when/if I have an interested party. It is in a HOA and it strictly has rules that every house/unit is OWNED by the person who is living there. I would never rent...that is too many problems!
Thanks for always being there for me~~

Bookmark   May 1, 2012 at 5:39PM
More Discussions
Finished basement infloor heat in MN
We are working to trim back costs on our upcoming build....
Mini Soda
Inexpensive "build on your lot" builders?
I've been researching local builders online and came...
olivesmom
exterior elevation feedback
Concerned about the eaves/overhangs, are they too "flared"...
msmith110705
Is the 'remote' home office worth it?
We need an office for DH that is away from the day-to-day...
edwardshome
Spray Foam - Worth it?
I've been asked by several members of my family if...
Improv241
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™