Toilet Selection (Toto vs Kohler)
I am hoping that forum members who are familiar with 1.28 GPF toilets can answer some questions:
* Are Toto or Kohler toilets "better" overall?
* Are there any reasons to AVOID purchasing a one-piece toilet?
* If the current toilet is not skirted, is it best to avoid replacing it with a skirted one due to potential space/layout considerations?
* Is it typically preferable to replace a "round" toilet with an "elongated" one?
* Have you purchased an ADA-compliant height toilet and then regretted it?
* If purchasing a Toto toilet, does it matter if the toilet uses "double cyclone" versus "E-max" flushing technology? Is one considered superior to the other?