towel warmers

iabrownieJune 13, 2012

We are putting in electric towel warmers in a new bathroom and have spend hour(s) looking a comparing brands and still don't have any idea of the best brand to buy. Any ideas and why do you like what you have?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
weedyacres

If you search this forum, you'll find lots of previous threads answering the same question.

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 9:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kendog2

I did a ton of research on heated towel racks a while back. We still haven't purchased one but I found what looks like the best deal on Ebay. They are from a company in the United Kingdom called NWT. The seller is dusevim84. They offer lots of different sizes and styles. The more expensive models are higher wattage and will heat to a higher temperature.

I compared the specs on their website to those available on U.S. websites like Amazon. According to specs and reviews, the heated racks of comparable price sold on Amazon didn't heat nearly as well and looked much flimsier. I recall that anything comparable in quality that was sold in the U.S. was several hundred dollars more expensive.

I haven't looked at these in a while and am relieved to find that they're still available on Ebay. As soon as I can afford it, I'll buy one and post a review. (Got to get the bathroom finished first.) I'd be interested to know if anyone else has bought one of the NWT heated towel racks.

Bookmark   June 17, 2012 at 3:07AM
More Discussions
WWYD - Mosaic tile accents?
Starting to try to figure out some of the decor details...
numbersjunkie
extra tile decisions
It turns out I have more grey crackle tile than I needed...
edwina 1330
if studs are 16' apart, can i have a 24' medicine cab recessed?
can the builder recess a medicine cabinet wider than...
srg215
Side of tile is bright orange - should I use something else?
Howdy. My master bathroom remodel is underway. My contractor...
mrsshayne
Very Cool - New Porcelanosa Luxury Vinyl Tiles
I would love this for my walls too! And the website...
numbersjunkie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™