SS fridge to go with Bluestar

ellinkJune 27, 2012

My range and refrigerator are on the same wall so I would like the SS finish to look similar. Any suggestions for a fridge that will look good near a Bluestar?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alwaysfixin

You will go crazy trying to "match" stainless steel appliances. Sometimes the stainless doesn't match even within the same brand. My advice is to get the fridge that has the features and configuration you want, and not worry about the stainless steel finish matching your Bluestar. Also, Bluestar offers painted finishes which look awesome. Have you thought about a painted finish for your range?

Bookmark   June 27, 2012 at 9:53PM
deeageaux

If you are looking for handles to match Jenn Air pro handles that come in freestanding or built-in fridges match very well.

The Viking freestanding handles also look like the BS handle. I would skip the Viking built-in.

Sub-Zero offers several handles one of them is a close match to the BS but I forget the name.

Then there is always the choice of getting a custom panel fridge and just getting the handles you want.

Bookmark   June 28, 2012 at 3:59AM
tyguy

In addition to those mentioned, electrolux icon pro handle goes almost perfectly. One of the main reasons I purchased my icon pro is exactly because it looks so perfect with a bs. Beware tho, there have been complaints that these units can not hold their temps. I have not seen very many (if any at all) recently so the problem may have been fixed. Mine is fairly old, I think it was manufactured in '07 (08 at latest) and I have not had that problem, but I have had smaller issues to deal with.

Bookmark   June 28, 2012 at 6:54AM
More Discussions
Finish Detergent
Has anyone tried the new Finish Quantum Max 12X pacs?...
sparky823
Major Kitchen Remodel
I'm looking for a counter-depth 36" stainless...
Kim Taff
Sealed vs Open Gas Burners
What's the difference between sealed gas burners and...
cbarkston
Magnetic SS Refrigerator
My wife and I keep going back and forth on the issue...
greasetrap
Dishwasher drawer...who has one?
Do you like it? Any info appreciated.
jtaime2
Sponsored Products
Travel Watch Winder
$495.00 | FRONTGATE
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: LA Rugs Super Shag Wine 39 in. x 58 in.
Home Depot
Haero Sofa
| Italy Design
Portman Set of 6 Low Voltage Stainless Steel LED Deck Lights
$62.91 | Lamps Plus
Metal Creations Standard Wrought Iron Standing Coat Rack - 901226
$377.14 | Hayneedle
Go Home New Fan Light Fixture
Beyond Stores
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™