Kohler Sea Salt Iron Works Sink

njgolfnutJune 21, 2012

Anyone have any experience with Kohler Sea Salt color? I fell in love with the Iron Tones sink when I saw it in person. Curious if it will look odd with white dropin tub and toilet. I can certainly go with the white version of this sink to be safe, but the sea salt just looked really cool.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

I almost bought a tub in sea salt. I think it is lovely. But, I couldn't justify the design risk when I could only see the finish in a small sink at the store. The tub would be so large, I didn't know if it would be too over the top in my modest style bathroom. I posted this same question several months ago. I'll attach the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: sea salt kohler

Bookmark   June 21, 2012 at 8:00PM
kmcg

I fell in love with the Sea Salt finish, and got it for my kitchen sink. It has enough white in it that it looks great with my slightly off-white cabinets. I think it would be fine with the white fixtures. And it's just ever so slightly more interesting than plain white. I'd say go for it!

Bookmark   June 24, 2012 at 8:30PM
njgolfnut

enduring - thanks for pointing me to the other thread. Very helpful. I'm usually good about finding things with the search. Missed that one!

kmcg - thanks for the vote.

I was worried about the grey cast in it but sounds like it's a non issue. Can't wait to get these sinks installed. They are very interesting to look at.

Bookmark   June 25, 2012 at 11:04AM
More Discussions
Which Tile Color for DH's "Manly" Bathroom?
The vanity/sink is the only thing we've done so far....
monicakm_gw
Doable...European sink & US bathroom pop-up drain and faucet?
Originally posted in "Plumbing" I cannot...
rantontoo
Photos of your finished bathrooms?
Is there anywhere on this site where people on this...
bixa2805
Final Decisions - Lighting and Countertop - "Spa-Like" or "Dreary"?
We have been in the middle of a very long & drawn-out...
AHMIowa_NJ
Need advice on best mirror/sconce option in small master bath
My husband and I are FINALLY renovating our master...
cbusgirl41
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™