Kohler Sea Salt Iron Works Sink

njgolfnutJune 21, 2012

Anyone have any experience with Kohler Sea Salt color? I fell in love with the Iron Tones sink when I saw it in person. Curious if it will look odd with white dropin tub and toilet. I can certainly go with the white version of this sink to be safe, but the sea salt just looked really cool.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

I almost bought a tub in sea salt. I think it is lovely. But, I couldn't justify the design risk when I could only see the finish in a small sink at the store. The tub would be so large, I didn't know if it would be too over the top in my modest style bathroom. I posted this same question several months ago. I'll attach the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: sea salt kohler

Bookmark   June 21, 2012 at 8:00PM
kmcg

I fell in love with the Sea Salt finish, and got it for my kitchen sink. It has enough white in it that it looks great with my slightly off-white cabinets. I think it would be fine with the white fixtures. And it's just ever so slightly more interesting than plain white. I'd say go for it!

Bookmark   June 24, 2012 at 8:30PM
njgolfnut

enduring - thanks for pointing me to the other thread. Very helpful. I'm usually good about finding things with the search. Missed that one!

kmcg - thanks for the vote.

I was worried about the grey cast in it but sounds like it's a non issue. Can't wait to get these sinks installed. They are very interesting to look at.

Bookmark   June 25, 2012 at 11:04AM
More Discussions
American Standard Town Square Toilet
Does anyone here have the American Standard Town Square...
mrsdindinbaby
bathroom window
I'm getting ready to waterproof my bath/shower alcove...
spielbass
Uberhaus Shower Column
Hello, I am looking for any feedback anyone can lend...
johnmaks
Did anyone buy a Venetian dual system tub from Costco?
I just came across this tub, looks good on paper. It...
abekker
Has anyone seen an interior door handle like this in the States?
Sorry for the link but I couldn't find an image to...
ceezeecz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™