Autumn table

dreamgoddessOctober 8, 2010

Here is a link to my first Autumn setting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeweled Sunflowers

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldalgebra

Dream,
I'm very taken with your tablescaping skills. You did a great job coordinating all the elements. I posted on your blog.

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 12:42PM
excessfroufrou

I remember when you got those gold leafy plates, well you certainly found lots to go with them. That is one fantastic table. The centerpiece is especially striking. Glad to see you back on the forum.
Frou

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 1:39PM
Purplemoon

My goodness, DG, you sure did up one fancy table! Tho I am not surprised its a "dream". Your sunflower centerpiece is
FANTASTIC! I'm snagging that photo for our Inspiration album (the Fall tablesetting one).

Its so good you're back with us!
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 6:10PM
slinkey

Hi Dream...
This table is so beautiful. I love all the rich colors and all the elegant accessories you used.
Your sunflower centerpiece came out just lovely with all the different types of grasses.
Lovely layering of plates > > again using such beautiful color choices and adding the green glass in for contrast.
How wonderful that you have those Anchor Hocking glasses from your Great Aunt and that you were able to borrow more from your Aunt as well..MY DM had a set and I always loved them. I just love pumpkin Place card holders..where's a HL when you need one!! lol
Everything is just lovely..you really did a stunning job.

jane

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 6:28PM
jeannespines

dream...such an elegant table...which I now always expect when I open your blog. What struck me first is your choice of your gold tablecloth with the white lace topper & how it creates the perfect setting for your dishes...they are absolutely beautiful...including the complementing green glassware.

How you've chosen to decorate that beautiful bowl for the centerpc is lovely...as is, of course, those 2 glamorous candleholders. Enjoyed every detail in this t'scape! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 7:45PM
luvstocraft

Hi DG, I agree with all the other's comments, your table turned out great. Bet you will get lots of use out of that pretty centerpiece bowl. Hope you will be coming by more often now that the holidays are upon us. Luvs

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 8:30PM
More Discussions
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
Let's Celebrate Pi Day!
The table is set. Grab a hat and a noise maker and...
oldalgebra
Our Xmas Display inside & out 2014
My Christmas in case you missed it w/carols, many changes...
aputernut
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™