Help changing kitchen appliances to reduce costs
You really helped with the kitchen appliance list for my renovation. Now, almost starting, I have to drastically reduce costs. IÃ¯Â¿Â½m hoping that from the original appliance list (with questions and comments), youÃ¯Â¿Â½ll be able to suggest good alternatives (model numbers would be great).
1. Range: BS 30", light ivory 1015. This is the hardest. I really wanted open burners; is it true there arenÃ¯Â¿Â½t any @ much lower price point? Also I love the idea of a colored range. What about Berta in antique white? Or just going in a different direction Ã¯Â¿Â½ induction range, Elux ? Or an even less expensive one?
2. Recirculating hood (has to be recirculating) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Zephyr Roma (ZROM90BS-36")
3. Liebherr 30"; no water (CS 1400) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Maybe outside water if a much less expensive frig
4. Double DishDrawer Fisher Paykel Ã¯Â¿Â½ Strongly prefer DishDrawers or another setup for small loads.
5. Sharp microwave drawer Ã¯Â¿Â½ 24". Is it worth it Ã¯Â¿Â½ compared to regular micro?Seemed great to minimize reaching,
Truly thank you,