Dollar store pumpkins and a Fall Mantel

PurplemoonOctober 2, 2010

Ok, here's another one. This blogger painted and decorated some dollar store pumpkins. Plus I think her Fall mantel is really neat. Her candy corn wreath is adorable. If you click ON a photo, you can see a larger version. Then hit your back button to return to blog and her other pictures.

Enjoy!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pumpkins and mantel

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

She calls it "Pushing Up Daisies"...
what a hoot.

Here is a link that might be useful: skull n daisies

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 5:22AM
nana2010_gw

How creative! I wonder where she got the black trees. The candy corn wreath is adorable they seem to be popular now.The skull and daises is a riot. Yikes I meant to spell spooktacular in my post to Kathleen.
NanaKaren

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 8:47AM
phonegirl

Thanks Karen for more enabling! I love the white pumpkins and will have to try making some one of these days. I have alot of ideas from you, just need to kick it in gear and do it.

Punk

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 11:02AM
jeannespines

Ewwwwww on the second blog, PM, ("pushin up daisies)!

But I love the ribbons & do-dads on the DT pumpkins! I didn't know so many people had SO MUCH FUN for Halloween! LOL! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 11:53AM
luvstocraft

Lots of good ideas on that first one, and very do-able. I think I just procrastinate too darn much, I need to be more productive! LOL

The pushing up daisies--would have been more "Halloweeny" with black flowers I think. 'o)

Luvs

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 12:15PM
jeannespines

LOL @luvs ..."procrastinate too darn much, I need to be more productive!" ...funny, luvs...thinking of that "good witch" you drew, cut out & tole painted this past week!" Jeanne S.

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 12:39PM
luvstocraft

Jeanne, after doing my decorating for Fall/Halloween today and still having quite a few things leftover with no where to use them--I guess I have been productive the last couple of years! LOL Between making things and buying things, all my surfaces and some wall space are filled up as well as pieces outside. Will I quit??? No way, I love the fun of crafting way too much. I do think I'll ask my DIL if she'd like some of it--usually my creations are a bit too "country" for her taste, but sometimes she likes the holiday things.

Luvs

Bookmark   October 3, 2010 at 12:08AM
More Discussions
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Judith (Sweet Designs blog)
Hi everyone. I have checked her blog numerous times...
marylmi
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™