Appliance Selections for new kitchen
I am in the appliance selection phase for our new house and wanted to get your opinions on our selections (when 2 are listed, .
1. Thermador Freedom ($5k) or Bosch 800 ($2,700). My wife likes the thermador because of the ability to use her large oval pots for soups/stews. Not sure how the Bosch 800 would do without a bridge elements
2. Miele CombiSet CS1028 Wok Burner, $1,200. Or Wolf IM15 (not sure of price)
3. 30" Double Oven, Wolf E Series (likely black glass), $6,400
4. Liebherr SBS26S1, 48" standalone, $6,000
5. Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer Tall Series DD24DT, $1,200. I've heard mixed things about dish drawers, but I love the idea of staggering dish loads
6. Microwave - undecided
7. Island Hood - Either a ventahood or 2 futurofuturo gullwing hoods.
Thoughts? Concerns? Thanks in advance for your collective expertise!