a neat mantel for Halloween..The Birds

PurplemoonOctober 4, 2010

I couldn't resist sharing this blogger's mantel with you.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Birds Halloween Mantel

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Karen, love, love, love the black and white decor on the mantel. I would hope the birds fly, far, far, far away and forget to come back. They are scarrry and evil looking.

I must be use to my Witch collection because I will take them any day over real looking evil birds. Maybe this is why silhouettes are so appealing to me.haha

We have an owl mount at our cabin that looks evil too and scares all the little kids.(That's why that mount is there instead of in our home)

Punk

Bookmark   October 4, 2010 at 12:50AM
jeannespines

That blogger's fireplace/mantel/wall is so beautiful...so she's really made Halloween fit into her decor (& did it spending less $$$)...looks pretty, if that word can be used for Halloween decor. TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   October 4, 2010 at 12:33PM
lynninnewmexico

I just bought some of those same birds the other day! Of course, I haven't done squat with mine yet.
Her mantel has turned out wonderfully, hasn't it? What creativity . . . I love it! Keep finding great blogs like this for us, Karen. I really enjoy seeing them.
Lynn

Bookmark   October 4, 2010 at 3:00PM
luvstocraft

That was very creative on her part. Of course it was good that she already had the black/white decor going on to start with! I like the birds as you will see when I post my pics! LOL (I like witch silhouettes and some "not too scary" witches too!) Heck, I actually love seeing it all--just can't do too scary in my house or else I'd scare MYSELF!

Luvs

Bookmark   October 4, 2010 at 3:07PM
More Discussions
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™