gal's unique little ghost tree

PurplemoonOctober 9, 2010

I thought this was an interesting idea for a little tree full of ghosts. Pretty cute actually.

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: ghost tree how-to

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

Loved the kids armed with Black & Decker & John Deere play equip-so cute!!Leaves look so cute & easy! We used the same leaves last year with walnut & hazelnut to make a turkey. glue walnut(fat part is front & is glued so top of heart forms his feet)- use 1 in. brown painted wooden heart,use hazelnut for head ,the top is the face which faces out, add 2 small wiggle eyes & 2 little pieces of red felt 1 is a sliver above the eyes other is small triangle down where hazelnut & walnut meet for his beak. Leaf is his feathers & glued on back side of walnut(where point is so that the "feathers" spread out as you look at him from the front)should be 3 points showing. Very cute & easy. Oh, I loved her coffee filter wreath with coffee beans in nests as center of flowers!! Bet it smelled good! Jan

Bookmark   October 9, 2010 at 1:54AM
luvstocraft

Karen, Karen, Karen--that little tree is "cute" for the kids, BUT did you not see the post below it with the ACORN topiaries????? LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   October 9, 2010 at 1:16PM
Purplemoon

LOL...I did see them, Luvs. I just forgot to mention to keep scrolling and see them. I'm glad you did tho.

The senior blonde strikes again!!

Bookmark   October 9, 2010 at 3:42PM
phonegirl

Karen, this was such a cute story and the final tree just darling. I too loved the acorn topiaries. But did you see how she painted her furniture black for the dining area? It looks amazing now.

I would love to paint some of mine black but then I should redo all of it and that would be WAAAAAAY to much work.LOL Maybe I could buy all new black for now and change out later when I want the wood look again. I'll run this by DH. NOT!!! Just Kidding...

Punk

Bookmark   October 9, 2010 at 6:12PM
More Discussions
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
test
A test link to a photo
nana2010_gw
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™