24 inch cooktop and wall oven
We are planning a kitchen remodel with limited space and budget. I'd like to have a 24" gas cooktop with an undercounter wall oven.
The three cooktops we are considering are
1. The Bertazzoni 24" 3-burner (http://us.bertazzoni.com/professional-series/hobs/24-3-burner-segmented-cooktop)
2. The smeg 24" classic design (http://www.smegusa.com/product/sr60ghu3/0)
3. The verona Burner Deluxe Front Control (http://veronaappliances.com/verona/cooktops/24-inch-gas-deluxe)
The two wall ovens we are considering are
1. The Blomberg 24" (http://www.blombergappliances.us/urun_detay.aspx?urn=4402&kat=1489&lang=en-US)
2. The Bertazzoni 24" single oven
Has anyone had experience with any of these cooktops or ovens good or bad? Also, any advice regarding 24" inch gas cooktops and ovens in general would be appreciated. Thanks!